- Before everything, the bike was on my Wedding Cake.
- I’ve always had a bicycle. I got my first bike when I was 7 years old.
- I made friends who liked the same hobby.
- There were some bike rides in Brasília and I always went to these rides. Sometimes alone.
- Interesting: There was a cemetery to get to school. I crossed as fast as I could to get to school as quickly as possible.
- Take the bus in Goiânia. No way!
- I used to go to school by bicycle.
- Not just school, I went everywhere.
- Since I started dating my wife, we’ve gone out everywhere.
- Of course, we’ve already fallen off the bicycle. And it wasn’t just once.
Buying a Bicycle
So now, Let’s stop talking about me and let’s enter the world of bikes
The most versatile type available today.
- More comfortable tires;
- Many types of frames available;
- One suspension or full suspension;
- Usually large handlebars;
- Disc brakes;
- usually, 12 speed
- Also called speed bikes.
- Usually, light bikes.
- Very thin tires with a very high calibration.
- No suspension, until now.
Races – Tour de France
- 1903 – annually – except in the world wars.
- Played in stages – 21 – 23 days – covering about 3 200 km.
- The Pirineus is a mountain range in southwestern Europe whose mountains form a natural border between France and Spain.
- Alpes is the highest and most extensive mountain range found entirely in Europe.
- The time of each cyclist is added to the times of the previous stages.
- TADEJ POGACAR finished the race last year with 82 hours and 56 minutes.
Yellow jersey: general classification
Polka-dot jersey: Mountains classification
Green jersey: Points classification
White jersey: Young rider classification
- American former professional road racing cyclist.
- sports icon for winning the Tour de France seven consecutive times from 1999 to 2005.
- Armstrong’s reputation was tarnished by a doping scandal that led to him being stripped of his Tour de France titles.
- In 1996, he was diagnosed with a potentially fatal metastatic testicular cancer.
- “The most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program that sport has ever seen”.
- In January 2013, Armstrong publicly admitted his involvement in doping.
- ERG mode is a setting in training platforms such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and Wahoo SYSTM that fixes your power output by automatically adjusting your resistance to match your cadence.
- Group Rides
- Cost benefit
- Get Fitter
- Follow Friends
- Share activities
- Healthy competition
- Groups of Friends
- Xert is a smart training platform that helps athletes coach themselves, and helps coaches to guide others, using the data from a cycling or running power meter.